Insite Group are recruiting for an experienced Supervising Joiner/Working Foreman to join our busy contracting team.
Must be time served and have your own tools, ideally you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on high end finishing works whilst working to strict deadlines with minimal supervision. Experience of all joiner roughing and plasterboard metal framing systems together with traditional timber finishes including fitting windows, hanging doors, skirtings and fitting ironmongery is an essential part of this position.
The successful candidate will be based on site general in the Central Belt of Scotland so that they can report to the Head Office however nationwide travel may be required on occasion.
A clean driving licence will be required as a company vehicle will be provided to the successful candidate along together with the standard benefits associated with a “books in” position.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing and co-ordinating in house and external trades and labour on site
- Delivery of work activities to the required standard, on time and within budget
- Daily and weekly progress reports
- Responsibility for maintaining a high level of Health & Safety on site
- Liaison with client or client’s agent
The successful applicant should hold valid SSSTS or SMSTS qualifications together with first aid certification and a CSCS card.
Keywords: Full time Joiner, Foreman, Manager, Scotland, Central Belt.