Wissner-bosserhoff Motiva sc
The low nursing bed movita sc is not only the basis for all requirements in nursing care, but also presents an alternative economically efficient solution. This versatile nursing bed offers a comprehensive range of features and equipment options that will delight both caregivers and residents alike.
Comfortable with Care
Support with mobilisation measures and daily care activities:
- Convenient automatic care functions (comfort seat automatic, prophylaxis automatic, CPR automatic, Trendelenburg automatic) at the touch of a single button.
- Optimal nursing height of 80 cm. - Designed for ergonomic and back-friendly work
- 15 cm undercarriage clearance enables the use of many care aids
- Exceptional Comfort and increased wellbeing: Helps support the prevention of pressure injury by creating more space in the pelvic area which reduces friction and compression on the skin reducing the risk of any injury or infection.
Relief for both Caregivers & Residents
Comfortable beds not only elevate residents’ quality of life, but also support nursing care efforts:
-Unique Ergoframe® technology (double retraction) increases the space available in the pelvic area by 16 cm
- New uni decor seamlessly integrates with almost any room design
- Bed exit system SafeSense® enables autonomous self-mobilization
- Optional covers (fabric or imitation leather) for head and foot sections add a touch of homey comfort
- Improved Caregiver Efficiency: The movita sc's easy-to-use controls with automatic one touch button for achieving key nursing positions with the wide range of manoeuvrability make it effortless for caregivers to adjust the bed and provide essential care.
Effective Fall Prevention
Falls become an overall risk with increasing age:
- Safe sleeping height of 25 cm minimizes the risk of injury in the event of a fall
- SafeSense® bed exit system signals to caregivers that the resident is about to leave the bed and has an adjustable timer (0-30 min.)
- Automatic night light by the SafeSense® system provides additional orientation at night
- Braking system protects against unintentional movement of the bed
- Reducing risks in resident care:
Intuitive and proven user interfaces.
- Electrical lockout for sensitive care functions on the handset
- Minimisation of pinch points and no hazardous gaps
- Optimised cable management (incl. cable length and strain relief)
- Durable Construction: Built with high-quality materials, the movita sc is built to last in even the busiest healthcare environments supporting your operations and reducing your ongoing maintenance and lifetime value costs
- Enhanced Safety: 60601- 2-52 compliant side rails and low bed height minimise the risk of falls, with optional digital integrations or retrofit systems available to replace ineffective floormats and provide additional support.
- Earlier detection of falls than through routine checks.
- The night light provides orientation in the dark
- Higher level of safety during closely staffed night and weekend shifts
- Nurse call with flexible timing
- Stand-alone solution with separate power supply
- Real-time motion monitoring for the detection of pressure ulcer risks.
- Bed exit monitoring with resident-specific settings
- Nursing monitor app provides overview of all data
- Optional humidity assistant for better protection against maceration and pressure ulcers
- Stand-alone solution with separate mains connection