top of page
Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 21.48.48.png


Bio-Touch antimicrobial treatment is approved by the EPA and CDC as a non-toxic disinfectant available in the industry. A single application provides a permanent durable antimicrobial barrier on all  surfaces and textiles.

When applied it instantly creates a covalent bond, very much like ‘superglue’ and will only lose its efficacy if it is chipped or painted over.

Because of its mechanical kill process, unlike others that poison or leach, our results are almost immediate within a few minutes.

bottom of page