WE ARE GROWING...
Insite Cladding & Roofing are looking for an Experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
A senior position has become vacant for an experienced Contracts Manager to work in our team fulling the potential of growth we envisage due to the success we have had in our previous years.
Duties will include:
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating the project strategy and design
- Reporting progress and budget matters to the client
- Managing the construction process, supervising all activity on-site and responding to delays
- Collaborating with specialists such as architects, engineers and local government officials for permits, licences, contractors and clients
- Complying with legal requirements, safety, building codes, keeping daily logs and diaries
- Ordering equipment, materials, managing their use and managing the personnel involved
- Hiring and instructing labourers and sub-contractors
- Producing Health & Safety files to include all safety procedures required on site
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous experience of Refurb Metal, Rain Screen and Flat Roofing is essential. In depth knowledge in the main disciplines of Cladding & Roofing. Candidate must be personable and able to establish long term relationships with clients to support future business growth.
A good knowledge of all aspect of Heath & Safety and the experience of putting together a full site file for all our projects. Experienced in taking material call offs and placing orders with a vast amount of different suppliers. Also have the ability to look after several on-going contracts and large number of operatives.
Someone who relishes working as part of a team with the ability to generate leads and grow network.
- Good time keeping
- Good clear communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales and marketing experience
- Good knowledge and proficiency of computing systems:
- Ability to work at height
- Full Driving License.
Location: Head Office Queenslie Industrial Estate
Hours: Full Tim, Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Salary: Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
Benefits: Company Pension, car allowance, phone & laptop, friendly & relaxed working environment & opportunity for professional development.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SEND YOUR CV WITH A COVERING LETTER TO MORGAN BAKER email@example.com